Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Favorite Designer














It's hard to make an exact decision on who my favorite designer of all time is but if I had to choice just one it would be Chloe. Founded in Paris by Egyptian born designer Gaby Aghion in 1952, Chloe represents chic bohemian street fashion to a T. Her organic, freewheeling patterns and designs are what draws my eyes in each and every time I see one of her collections. The first time I saw one of her designs it was a bag that everyone in Hollywood had at the time. People like Sienna Miler, Mary Kate Olsen, and Kate Moss to name a few of her devoted followers, all had the "IT" Chloe bag that everyone wanted. Chloe's designs are becoming more and more popular among celebrity's and Why shouldn't it? Everything that Chloe creates just exudes femininity and mystery, not to mention the versatility to her designs. Her 2008 Fall collection catches the eye of the late teens to middle-aged woman. Her cute and flirty designs are sure to spark the eyes of many and she will surely dominate the fashion industry to come.



No comments: